99% of the business owners out there screw this up when they’re creating content.
Scratch that. More like 99.9%.
And if you want people to buy from you, this is the sure shot way to crawl under their skin and lodge yourself deep in their frontal lobe.
The big mistake is Eat Your Vegetables marketing. It’s everywhere, Especially when people try to create content to sell. Everyone does it. No one should. And just this small mindset shift is enough to ignite a dead audience and get buyers coming in droves.
It’s the key to a profitable blog. To launching courses. Selling coaching. And it’s exactly what great marketers from Thomas Edison to Steve Jobs and everyone in between used to create businesses that lasted.
Here are a few highlights form the video:
- The key to creating an itch your specific audience has to scratch
- Why talking about being better will regularly cripple your marketing and actually decrease your sales
- The misunderstood but very real reason people don’t buy
- The marketing mindset switch you need to trigger any time you write anything or do any marketing at all
- A simple visualization trick borrowed from master copywriter John Carlton that will ensure you create gut-wrenching content
Quick Tip #1
In the current market, buying resistance is way bigger than anyone thinks. Especially if you don’t create sales-driven content on a regular basis. To create the momentum that makes your profit explode, you have to recognize your audience’s core desire, and the odds are, you’re actually overthinking it and offering them too much.
Quick Tip #2
You have to create a path from the way your audience sees things right now to the way you want them to see things. If you can create that path and you can shape their beliefs, they’ll buy.
Quick Tip #3
Positioning is everything, but only if you pair it with the ability to see like your audience. At the end of the day, it’s all about being able to meet your audience where they are. It’s the most respectful and effective way to market.
Pin For Later